My partner and I used a lot of different angles and shots to fully show what was happening and the different emotions the characters were expressing. My partner and I chose to do a horror film because we both like the genre of film. Part of the film was shot in the woods, as a flashback to help explain what they went through. When a flashback is shown the filter is changed to show that the scene took place in the past. We edited the film so as the detective asked questions there was a flashback to help give context to what happened.The shots we picked were to show the characters emotions and reactions to what is happening in the scene.
Thursday, December 19, 2019
Mid Term Submission- No Trespassing
My partner and I used a lot of different angles and shots to fully show what was happening and the different emotions the characters were expressing. My partner and I chose to do a horror film because we both like the genre of film. Part of the film was shot in the woods, as a flashback to help explain what they went through. When a flashback is shown the filter is changed to show that the scene took place in the past. We edited the film so as the detective asked questions there was a flashback to help give context to what happened.The shots we picked were to show the characters emotions and reactions to what is happening in the scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment