Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Project Selection-Film
In middle school I took a class that taught me how to edit videos. I still use that skill now that I am in high school. In Inside Story: Ferris Bueller's Day Off, I learned about the different ups and downs of the process of making a film. The process starts with writing a script. The script cannot be too long or the film will run over the time aloud to film. The next step is to choose the right actors to play the parts. The actors need to portray the characters so that they are brought to life. Then with filming I need to make sure to get all of the shots in the time I have to film and not call back for a reshoot. When editing the film cannot be too long if it is then some of the characters that are not needed could be cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment