Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Project Selection-My Decision
I have decided to do the film project. I have more experience in film and believe that I will do a better job with the film. I have decided to also work with Keeley Clayton on the project. We both get our work done on time and have a passion for films. There are a couple of different ideas we would like to do for the film. We are thinking about doing a comedy or a horror film. The comedic film would be directed to a bigger audience because of the age appropriate humor. With the comedic film the script plays a big role in filming. If the scripted is not funny or relatable then the film will not be funny at all. With the horror film we would use the different effects of light to make the scene scary. Also we would use camera angles to hide people that are scaring the victims. The horror film will demonstrate our editing skills with our filming skills. We will both work on writing the script and editing. We will both have an influence in casting the film and we will take turns filming and directing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment