Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Project Selection-Magazine

With what I have learned in class about print journalism, I can say that the magazine project is looking like a good choice. Magazines are a good way to show opinions and inform viewers about a certain topic area. The magazine project would be a nice way for me to demonstrate my ability to take pictures and write about a featured topic in the magazine. In All the President's Men Woodward and Bernstein fallowed the story until they got the truth of the matter. With the magazine I would make sure that there with be facet presented supported by evidence and sources, but not all magazines are truth full. In the Newsroom i learned that there is something called a take down piece. The take down piece talks about the hot gossip going on about someone's life. A downside to the magazine project is that some topics are going to have some bias in them. The ideal thing when writing about the news is to present the facts and not sway the reader to choose a side.

No comments:

Post a Comment