Monday, April 13, 2020
CCR Question #3 Draft
My production skills throughout the process of making my partner and mines film. I had no knowledge of working with a camera so it took some trial and error to get familiar with the camera. I have never directed actors before but I understand that sometimes directions that a director give are confusing so I understood when the were confused and tried to help them the best I could. When my partner and I were trying to find locations to use. We already knew what to use for the flashbacks but we needed a location for the interrogation room. We used a location that could be the inside of a police station and help add to the point that the girls were just being asked questions and not under arrest. My partner, our actors, and I have different schedule, so my partner and I had to find the best time for everyone to meet and film for about two hours. We ended up making our scheduled fill dates two weeks in advance so that we could film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment