Monday, April 13, 2020

CCR Question #4 Draft

For filming my partner and I used an iPhone 11. With the iPhone 11 we were able to add lines to the camera screen to see were the thirds are and line it up with our actors. The camera that we used for our reshoot was an iPhone 11. We used the same camera so that my partner and I could still use some of our old shots and not have to worry about the camera quality being different. For editing my partner and I used iMovie. We added filters for the flashbacks and slowed down some film at the end of our opening scene. When we did editing for our reshoots we decided to use Adobe Premiere Pro. Premiere Pro is a better editing software for our project to showcase my partner and mine's editing skills. With Premiere Pro my partner and I used a filter for the flashbacks and where able to move the text where we wanted it unlike iMovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment